Whitebark Stream You turn every head but you don't see me.
14 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Anokhi frowned. Janani, it's like mother. She wasn't sure how to explain without revealing too much. If the Akuti who (once?) lived here really was her birthmother, then whatever reputation she had built would have been tarnished by the truth. It was shameful to abandon one's own children; she harbored no hatred, but assumed that Dawn and Artyom would.

I don't know much about her, Anokhi explained, Just a name, really. Pihu and Vihaan had been careful with the information shared. Most of her knowledge was based on stories of childhood mischief, told from her aunts' point-of-view. She has a lot of family at home. @Preeti and @Kipcha had left for the north long before she had; if Akuti was going south to reunite, she wouldn't have much luck. It was unfortunate.

A quick smile was turned to Artyom. Apologies were unnecessary, since she'd only asked out of curiousity. I suppose I have, too, she laughed. The trip from Melukhkha to the Teekon was a long one and Anokhi was in need of a good rest. Based on what she had learned, she thought that Whitebark Stream might be a good place for that. Do you have room for another? Anokhi asked, wagging her tail in dilute enthusiasm.
Messages In This Thread
You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 07, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 08, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 09, 2020, 04:53 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 09, 2020, 05:12 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 09, 2020, 09:44 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 12, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 12, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 12, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Dawn - February 16, 2020, 07:16 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Artyom - February 16, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: You turn every head but you don't see me. - by Anokhi - February 16, 2020, 09:01 AM