Greatwater Lake The rain is trying to drown my feet
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Dauntless was suspicious of her answer(s), but he didn't nettle her further. It wasn't his style. Instead, he was happy to accept her offer of fishing with an eager nod. Yeah! Unfortunately, he wasn't bright enough to pick up on her cue for a name, so he didn't give one. Daunty ambled over to the water, eyes immediately scanning for any activity. Fishing wasn't his strong suit, but it wasn't his weakest suit, either. He considered himself a hunter, after all, and what good was a hunter if they could only ever catch one kind of prey?

Letting his focus remain on the water, he started up some idle chit-chat. So, you live around here? he asked. She was a potential mate. And by that, he meant that she was not too old, not too young, and female. As for suitability, that he'd have to learn through conversation.
Messages In This Thread
The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 05, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 07, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 07, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - February 19, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - February 22, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Dauntless - March 05, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: The rain is trying to drown my feet - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:00 AM