Frustrated Newbie Vent
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
It's not that your character needs permission to have a mate, it's that your character needs permission (out of character and, in some cases, in character) to reproduce.

I did receive your PM today but did not respond with an answer immediately as I was in discussion with my co-leader as well working my day job, but in the case of Aphrodite having mated with another wolf before joining Whitebark Stream, we were not aware of this prior to her joining. As our pack is limited to 8 pup slots, I believe these are all already accounted for and thus cannot approve the litter (@Dawn can confirm as she approved the other matings before I became a PM). It's not that we are trying to be difficult, it's simply that we are following the rules of the game. In the past the game has been overrun with pups and these limitations of numbers and a specific breeding season were put in place to prevent this happening again.

As Aphrodite mated when she was a lone wolf, we cannot grant permission for her to have conceived at that time - that is something you'll have to discuss with the admins.
Messages In This Thread
Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Aphrodite - February 22, 2020, 07:49 AM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Zelda - February 22, 2020, 08:28 AM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Reiko - February 22, 2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Artyom - February 22, 2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Dawn - February 22, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Arcturus - February 22, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Aphrodite - February 22, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Rosalyn - February 22, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Aphrodite - February 22, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Frustrated Newbie Vent - by Maia - February 22, 2020, 01:18 PM