Sea Lion Shores And build a lego house.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Shadow. Mild powerplay at the start, hope you don't mind. Also I'm assuming it would have taken them longer than one day to reach the coast? Feel free to point out anything you don't like, and I'll change it. <3

and out of all these things i've done, i think i love you better now
The days had been surprisingly short, as Paarthurnax and Shadow traveled North-West toward the coast. She'd initially been concerned about leaving the pack behind, for fear that they may need her while she was gone for a few days. But she always managed to remind herself that they'd survived perfectly fine for a long time before she'd showed up, and found herself thoroughly enjoying her time away from responsibility.

And she still enjoyed being with Shadow, despite the occasional bout of awkwardness or the reminder that he fancied her. The rusty medic had kept a respectable distance from him during the trip - she refrained from too much physical contact (even in the night, when it chill made her yearn the closeness), and did not allow herself to be swayed. The last thing she wished for was to lead him astray, when she herself was not sure what she wanted. But Paarthurnax could not deny the stirring of butterflies in her belly when her silver companion said something that made her feel... desired.

The coast was everything that Shadow promised, and more. When he presented the beach to her, Paarthurnax did not hesitate to cross over onto familiar terrain. The sand was warm beneath her paws in the midday sun, soothing and a fond reminder of where she'd come from. She lifted her head and breathed in the salty air, her copper gaze scanning the seemingly never-ending sea that reached all the way to the horizon. After several long moments, Paar looked over a crimson shoulder at Shadow, excitement and gratitude present on her smiling features. "My birth place was almost entirely sand," she told him, turning back to look at the loose earth at her feet. "So thank you, for helping me find my memories again. I love what I have here, at Swiftcurrent, but once in a while it's nice to have a little taste of what I left behind."

TABLE BY JOHN · STOCK BY .v1ctor Casale. @ FLICKR
Messages In This Thread
And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 19, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 19, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 20, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 20, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 24, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 01:23 AM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 01:20 AM