Sea Lion Shores The First Step
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
This is my last post, unless Ragnar feels the need to start a spar with him, which I'm fine with. Either T1 or Sparring Pits, whichever you like best. HOWEVER, I suck at numbers in the sparring pit, so if you do wanna do it that way, I'd like to ask if you'll do the calculations for me.

Majesty, despite trying to remain calm even while insults were thrown in his direction, no longer held peace with these kinds of situations. He was not the wolf he had once been, and his eyes became slits of anger at Ragnar's words, though he mostly ignored Thistle's.

"I'm sorry," he said, his voice full of sarcasm. "I wasn't aware that I had to get permission from you to go where I pleased. Did I ever trespass on your borders? No. If you had problems with me or any in my pack, I apologize, but you don't have to deal with myself or them any longer. Now if you'll excuse me, Your Highness, I have a wife and children to find, and you have an ego to be boosted."

He gave a mock bow to the viking and turned to walk away. If it came to blows, Majesty would kill the son of a bitch. He was done acting polite in the face of such arrogance, being completely unaware that he carried the same arrogance as Ragnar...
Messages In This Thread
The First Step - by Majesty - August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 08:55 AM