i ate his liver
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)

The spectators fell silent as the two females circled each other with their lips curled back and their fur bristled. Cara felt the pressured by the pairs of eyes that watched closely every step of their menacing dance, Ptarmigan was quick as her and her blows were more strategically placed, but over the beggining of the match the black bitch had the upper hand.

Then the dreadful thought of having failed her precious idol caused the yearling to raise her game. Despite she was feeling tired and her bruised ribs and scratched flanks burned every time she breathed she unleashed the inner demon she had been holding for so long. A demon that had been born the day her father day, and over the months had fed on the hatred and egocentric manners of the young girl.

The usurper did not longer hold advantage over the young Queen, she lunged and snapped at her like there was no tomorrow --because perhaps for one of them there wouldn't be. Teeth and claws collided against each other and the pale girl felt the tangy flavor of blood at the corner of her mouth.

After what seemed like an eternity, both females stared at each other, both exhasuted and bleeding. She didn't dare to look at her packmates but she could feel their gaze resting on her, they were silently rooting for the newly appointed Queen to prove her worth. But..what if she couldn't?

The thought of failing Jinx and the Ouroboros was suffocating, she panted frantically and looked growled at her opponent ; it was then that the battered up bitch launched her final attack, Cara braced herself to face her but only so much could be done. Her energy had alredy run out and the muscles in her body didn't respond to her urging command..

She found herself under the female in a matter of seconds,her body imposing dominance over Cara. She flailed for a second but then with a painful sigh she gave in. Her heart shattered as she saw the triumphant glint in her enemy's eyes. Her legacy as the Alpha of the Ouroboros had been cut short.

A tear of filled with heatred and disappointment was suppressed by the yearling there was no time to cry now. The battle had been lost and now she had to face whatever fate the odious bitch standing over her had in store for her. Whether it'd be death or exile was yet unkown.

Her physical injuries would heal but there was nothing that could mend her broken ego or her strangled heart.

Her pride and her crown had been snatched away.

"kill me or let me go", she whispered only for Ptarmigan to hear, she understood that as the winner Ptarmigan had the ability to toy with her now, but she wasn't about to settle with being her doll. Her pale eyes flickered back and forth as she awaited for an answer, while a fine thread of crimsom trickled down the bridge of her nose and into the dirt.

Messages In This Thread
i ate his liver - by Lecter - August 01, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Kaname - August 02, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Cara - August 03, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Ptarmigan - August 03, 2014, 11:14 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Viggo - August 04, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: i ate his liver - by Andrus - August 04, 2014, 08:07 AM
RE: i ate his liver - by Lecter - August 04, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Kaname - August 04, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Cara - August 04, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Ptarmigan - August 04, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: i ate his liver - by Viggo - August 04, 2014, 11:30 PM