The Sunspire I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life?
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna had been out roaming quite often, but today was making a point of staying in-boundaries. She didn't want to get so caught up in her explorations that she lost touch with her pack completely. It just seemed that no one was around anymore.

Currently she was lying on her back in a particularly soft patch of grass, gazing at the sky. It was pretty sunny, but clouds did dot the sky, and she watched one such thing as it crept overhead, slowly overtaking the patch of sun that she had situated herself in. Finally it overtook her, claiming its victory and removing the warmth that had been resting on her stomach. With a sigh she rolled over, lying her head on her paws. She wasn't much in the mood for being alone right now.

Perhaps if she went on a quick run she would find someone. Getting to her paws she stretched, letting loose a wide yawn, before loping off towards the east. She caught wind of Ferdie's scent not too long after and picked up the pace, coming across the Alpha's resting spot. "Ferdie, hey!" She hailed him, elated that she had found someone to talk to. Sometimes she could sit quietly for hours in nature but she had been doing a lot of solo exploring lately. Too much time alone wasn't good for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life? - by Vienna IA - August 19, 2014, 08:06 PM