The Sunspire I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life?
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Hope you don't mind if I join?? I can easily butt out if you would like XD

As Aleera traveled through the area, she had begun her search for a den, she had been here almost a month now and it was time to find a proper place to sleep. Summer would be ending soon, and the air would start to become fridgid, to cold for one to sleep in. Her head low to the ground as she searched for the best place for sleep or for storage over the winter for her herbs whatever she could find really. As Aleera continued her search, the sound of a pack mate made her pause. She could go say hello, or continue her search, thinking for a moment she slowly made her way toward the sound she had heard, deciding that she still needed to get to know these wolves. As she grew closer her nose picked up the scent of Ferdie and a female she knew little about, as she approached she would chuff to warn them she was close. "Hello."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life? - by Aleera - August 19, 2014, 08:48 PM