Whitefish River I'll catch you...
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
As his emerald orbs searched down the pit that poor Emrik had fallen into, Inna was quick to respond as well as she came bounding to his side and expressed the same concern about Emrik's well being. Connor's ears perked to the sound of Emrik's voice, his fallen comrade sounded like he got the wind knocked out of him but the titan could be thankful that he wasn't knocked out or else this would have gotten more complicated. "We hear you Emrik!" He replied with an assuring tone, the man had to calm himself if he was going to get Emrik out, so he tried to act more positively to the situation in front of them. "Don't worry buddy! We'll get you out!" He tried to sound more cheerful to not only keep himself relaxed but to also keep Emrik at ease so that his panic didn't cause him to hurt himself more.

But how would they get him out? Connor believed he could single-handedly pull Emrik, but his size would become an issue in the resue, so he turned to Inna for help. "He doesn't sound to badly hurt, but I can't be sure," he darted his eyes towards where his packmate fell with an analytical gaze, "perhaps if we find a reasonably sized hole, we can dig at and I might be able to wiggle myself in and pull him out." The man bit his lip as his face expressed that he was in deep thought, "I don't know how far the others are for us to call for help, but the sooner we get him out, the better," the Herald concluded.
Messages In This Thread
I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 02, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - March 02, 2020, 12:23 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Inna - March 02, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 02, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - March 03, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - March 29, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Connor - April 04, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Inna - April 13, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: I'll catch you... - by Emrik - May 06, 2020, 10:57 PM