Sea Lion Shores And build a lego house.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Fast-forwarded this a little bit to the sunset. :)

and out of all these things i've done, i think i love you better now
Shadow stated that there was no need to thank him, as she so often did, and she smiled rather bashfully. She thanked him for things that she appreciated; he complimented her, he offered to show her the beauty of the coast, he went out of his way to make her feel wanted. His company was a real treat to her; for Paar's entire adult life, men had sought to use her for their own advantage. She was admired purely for her physical beauty, looked upon with eyes that could only be described as hungry.

The lithe wolfess purled softly to her ashen companion as he ventured forth from her side toward the water, though she did not pursue him. Instead she remained put in the sand, her gentle copper eyes following his form as he stepped into the lapping shallows. He looked back at her, asking if she wished to stay for a night before heading home, and she nodded to accompany her smile.

By the time evening came around, Paarthurnx was loathe to leave the day behind. But she lay in the dry sand, happily exhausted, propped against Shadow's strong shoulder and content to absorb his warmth. She rested her muzzle atop his pale paws, bathed in dim golden light as the blue of the sky was replaced by hot oranges and fiery reds. Her day had been wonderful, but her mind and heart were heavy. "I have not been courted before," the bi-coloured beauty started suddenly, finally raising her lovely crown to blink up and meet her companion's platinum eyes. She looked at him for a long moment, trying to gauge his reaction.

"I mean... I have. But I've never really sought anything serious," she managed, somewhat sadly. She'd been foolish as a yearling, eager to discover her own body as she shaped from girl to woman, when she disobeyed her father's wishes and slunk away to rendezvous in private with a young guard. Her few sexual encounters with him had not meant anything to her, not really, and they failed to develop into anything worthwhile when her consort moved on from Samarkand. She never saw him again, and hadn't been particularly bothered by his departure. "Have you ever been... interested, in anyone?"

TABLE BY JOHN · STOCK BY .v1ctor Casale. @ FLICKR
Messages In This Thread
And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 19, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 19, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 20, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 20, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 21, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 21, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 24, 2014, 02:51 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 25, 2014, 01:23 AM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Paarthurnax - August 25, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: And build a lego house. - by Shadow - August 26, 2014, 01:20 AM