The fella over there with the hella good hair
<b><i><FONT SIZE="2" face=georgia><FONT COLOR="#235575">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2d5975">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#365d76">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#406176">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#496577">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#536977">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5c6d78"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#667178">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6f7578">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#787878">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7a6f6f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7c6464">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d5a5a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f4f4f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#814545">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#833b3b">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#853030">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#862626">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#881b1b">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#891111">s</FONT></FONT> </i></b>
18 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
o well sure i s'pose :)

Whenever the old bear was not prowling the lands, stalking his new packmates and silently reminding them he was always there in the footsteps, he was usually somewhere near Ptarmigan. Not there all cuddly and friendly like Viggo--God no. Andrus had never snuggled a single second of his life. He couldn't even remember his mother being that motherly. No, the man kept his distance; usually resting a few yards away or slightly further. Close enough that he could hear anyone approaching his employer or if she called for him, but not close enough that they could regularly do things like.. have friendly conversations *shudder*

That was the space Andrus was returning to when his ears picked up on Ptarmigan's voice uttering some expletive at something or other. His eyes narrowed out of curiosity, but he did not quicken his pace. He knew whatever had inspired those words were not in the form of an immediate threat, so when he strode into her presence, it was not with concern that he looked to the dark woman. It was... well, really not with much of anything--as usual.

Andrus surveyed the area swiftly with his nose, eyes and ears. Finding nothing but the scent of an ermine who, judging by scent, had recently vacated the area, he jumped to the only conclusion he could. "You want me to go get it for you?" the bear said flatly, casting his iron grey eyes to her face.

</style>
Messages In This Thread
RE: The fella over there with the hella good hair - by Andrus - August 20, 2014, 05:21 PM