Stone Circle I'm not crying; I'm just allergic to jerks
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Not at all :)

His eyes widened at her response. He had hoped for the best, but this was even better than he imagined. All? he responded, grinning. His body was beginning to vibrate with excitement, and he nodded when Valette gave him the information about Dawn. I know—I visited her there.

Timberlake shook his head following her question. Not really, he replied. I came south looking for family. You're only, uh. . .my third or fourth stop? He couldn't remember. He was too stoked to remember. He was almost too stoked to continue the conversation; after a moment, he came back to himself with a little more solemnity.

Artyom—uh, Dawn's mate—said Sunny and Valiant weren't there, he said, face falling a bit. Neither were the others. Only Minnow, Sunny's daughter. Have you seen them lately? Silence fell between the two of them before an infinitesimal desire wriggled its way into his mind, growing with each second that passed before he voiced it: Did you know my parents, too? Pema and Shale?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not crying; I'm just allergic to jerks - by Timberlake - March 11, 2020, 08:59 AM