Whitebark Stream or bury a friend
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
I am the absolute worst. I’ve been struggling with muse for quite some time. I’m so sorry to have kept you waiting for so long. I see that Salvatore has since died (??) in my absence, so we can cut this short here if you wish?

Daylily listened to Salvatore politely, having gotten over her shock at his appearance rather quickly, or at least enough not to feel the urge to stare at him. She smiled when he said that it had been nice of Dawn to take them in. “Yes,” she agreed quietly. “Dawn is very kind. She took me in, as well, early on. Before Whitebark Stream was officially formed.” Daylily thought back to that time fondly, remembering her excitement at being able to help with the pack’s formation.

Daylily looked around when Salvatore asked his question. She smiled at the snow all around them, on the tree branches, covering the ground. She couldn’t wait for springtime, to see the trees surrounding the stream all green and bright, to see the water flowing fully, to see fish swimming in the stream. “I love it here,” she said simply. “I love… everything about it.” The skin beneath her fur grew hot in embarrassment at having said something so… emotional to a man she had just met. She glanced at him and then quickly looked away.

When he did not seem to respond to her at all, her embarrassed emotions got the better of her, and she quickly fled the scene.
Messages In This Thread
or bury a friend - by RIP Salvatore - January 25, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: or bury a friend - by Daylily - January 28, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: or bury a friend - by RIP Salvatore - January 30, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: or bury a friend - by Daylily - February 05, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: or bury a friend - by RIP Salvatore - February 22, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: or bury a friend - by Daylily - March 11, 2020, 11:32 PM