Stone Circle I'm not crying; I'm just allergic to jerks
88 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He shook his head—I already found them, he replied, but Valette had resumed talking—and he listened to her with some concern upon his face. If they hadn't come here, where could they have gone?

But it seemed Valette, despite their absence, had something more to offer. She was part of Morningside, Timberlake confirmed. He didn't know anything about her being a healer. He hardly knew much about her at all. Yeah, she had pups with my dad, Shale. Did you know him, too? He was Uncle Grayday's brother. He had never known Uncle Grayday, but Auntie Spot and the others had given him enough stories that he felt he did know him, in a way.

He sucked in a breath, waiting, and then let it out somewhat explosively. Oh! And have you seen my siblings? Their names are Padma, Radcliffe and Meadow. I haven't seen them in ages, he trailed off sadly, glancing downward as he let the scarce, now-fading memories of them surface.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not crying; I'm just allergic to jerks - by Timberlake - March 13, 2020, 09:28 AM