Honeyed Pasture die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
The response surprises her, though she quickly realizes it shouldn't have; she's always known things in Minrathous were a bit different than other places. Every place is different, it seems, and the lack of stability within the world disturbs her. Seems we've had rather different experiences with kings and queens, m'lady, She continues with some humor in her tone. Where I come from, there's always vultures lurkin' about, stewin' in their own power and hatred and waitin' for any excuse to take the throne for themselves — by force, not charm. After all, a king's only a wolf; if there ain't any folk inclined t'defend him, all the titles in the world won't keep him in power. And there's always someone else hankerin' for that power.
The question proposed throws her off for a moment, though. She laughs, and decides her patience has worn out; she's still wary of the woman's sudden flip, and suddenly tired of ignoring the vague feeling of being mocked that nags at the back of her mind. Still, she'd told herself she would remain civil, so she does. Y'have my pity if y'can't tell the difference between a rock and a wolf. I've no time t'give that lesson, I'm afraid. Feel free t'visit if you're really curious — Stavanger Bay, north o' here. With that, she turns from the woman, casting a single brief glance over her shoulder as she starts to leave. Safe travels.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
Messages In This Thread
die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Norah - March 01, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Nefris - March 01, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Norah - March 01, 2020, 12:53 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Nefris - March 02, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Norah - March 07, 2020, 07:38 AM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Nefris - March 15, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Norah - March 15, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Nefris - March 15, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Norah - March 15, 2020, 03:37 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Nefris - March 16, 2020, 02:32 PM
RE: die Welt vor mir is' für mich gemacht - by Norah - March 25, 2020, 11:46 AM