Sea Lion Shores The First Step
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I'll have this archived. <3

Ragnar heard Thistle's parting words to Majesty with a coy smirk tugging at the edges of his lips, though he did not agree with her mentality that she hoped he find his wife and kids. A family that he doomed to damnation by his own ignorance, in Ragnar's mind. This male was no better than Crete. When a pack is your senior you do. You created your own demons and then acted the victim, couldn't even face me when I came to speak to you about it. Instead I was greeted by an ignorant woman who didn't even know the borders of your pack lands. There was a lot of things that Ragnar didn't like about Majesty, his lack of courtesy and respect for packs that had been around a lot longer than his own, his lack of respect proven with the words he had just spewed in the Scandinavian's face. The undeserved sarcasm. As if Ragnar was in the wrong. Majesty had a lot of growing up to do, in Ragnar's eyes. It was in the past. Wheeling Gull Isle had been the ticking time bomb Ragnar had thought it'd been and now it was gone. At Majesty's parting words, Ragnar let out a chuckle. Instead of finding them offense he found them amusing. Majesty didn't scare him and if the immature man truly wanted to fight him then he would have acted upon the insulation instead of walking away. Ragnar was confident that realistically, Majesty was no match for him on the battlefield. In truth, there was no real winning against a man who had long ago accepted death if, by some small sliver of chance Majesty would happen to win. Either way Ragnar would be victorious. Dying and going to Valhalla was not a loss, to him, not when he would live among the Gods and fight alongside his All-Father in the battle of Ragnarök.

Ragnar was silent as he watched Majesty depart. The scarred Scandinavian had no intentions of fighting Majesty, verbally or physically because Ragnar had nothing to prove. Instead, he watched the male go with a disgusted look twisting his scarred features before he turned and headed after his Queen Wife with a mischievous gleam in his eye hoping to catch her before they reached the Bay.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
The First Step - by Majesty - August 16, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 16, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 17, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 18, 2014, 12:20 AM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 08:35 AM
RE: The First Step - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: The First Step - by Majesty - August 19, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: The First Step - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 08:55 AM