Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Her tone caught him off guard, she read his mind about his possible plans, but then he might actually be an easy book to read or was it something he already said. He wasn't sure he was just blown away. He backed up a few steps his hind end collapsing under him, like he weighed to much to hold himself up. I won't be taking her as a mate anytime... soon... [size=xx-small]still leaving it out there though. His brain chided him [/size] she seems to still be in love with her missing mate, I have not even proposed the idea to her. I am just denning with her for the sake of the pups. I will raise them as my own Ferdie blurted defending nothing and yet everything all at once.

Ferdie closed his eyes unable to look at Hawkeye anymore. it was a bad idea to close his eyes, her continued words made his head swim and he felt like his was spinning out. A dull raspy gasping whine escaped him and he collapsed into a heap.

Ferdie I hate you, You big dumb handsome ass, You are so full of yourself you can love no one but yourself, never forget that! a voice he had not heard in years... You think you are in love but you love the unobtainable so that you can continue to sabotage and it and love yourself. You're right you are Loyal..... Loyal to yourself

He heard his own voice from afar I love the pups I love the pack and I love her but I don't love you, I never did. And unless you raped me in my sleep those pups are not biologically mine but I love them anyway.

the female voice full of anger and dripping with hate SHE doesn't love you! I love you. Here and now I love you. I am right here why can't you love me?!

Ferdie Von Pelt's body sighed as the brute slowly sat u. He answered aloud to his dream/vision/whateverthatwas, but it seemed to fit Because I can't follow my heart... he whispered as he stared at Hawkeye confusion in his face. He stood up on wobbly paws and backed up a few steps trying to collect himself. My mate must be Alpha female. My mate must raise my pups. [size=xx-small]My own goddam pups his brains screamed[/size] And my heart can't play a part in whom I choose. I need to use my head not my dick. What!? a male can do that?? Ferdie panted feeling the weight of the world crush him from within. Come with me, live in my pack and show me that I can take you as my alpha female.

The idiot male didn't tell her that she was in most every waking thought of his especially when he was near Erika and possibly Ame. Ame right now had the best shot at being his Alpha Female. When the time came he'd have a hellava time choosing between Hawkeye or Ame and that was the reason be kept Erika on the back burner, could he order her to be his Alpha Female if he just wanted an escape from his brutal heart? Or was her going to loose everything because of his own inaction

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 01:00 PM