The Sunspire I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life?
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt Face brightened, oh how he enjoyed his pack mates and now here he had the opportunity to spend time with two of them. Ferdie stood up his tail raised out of his own comfort and he moved to Vienna offering her a neck to neck rub. When Aleera arrived she got the same neck to neck rub and an extra, affectionate lick on the top of her head.

He circled behind Aleera and plucked out a few matts from her neck before sitting on his rump and grinning like a fool.

Aleera?, Vienna? have either of you been to the hot springs? well this was going some where he didn't quiet want to go. He hated water and getting wet but it was all good in the name of fun? or if they had question to ask of him he'd answer. He scooted closer to Vienna and began to groom her shoulders. He really was in the mood to groom if it were up to him every wolf in the teekon wilds would be jealous of his immaculately groomed pack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life? - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 21, 2014, 03:04 PM