Hushed Willows Summon all the courage you require
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Feel free to maybe follow her or we can start a new thread with a gruding apology, lmao.

If Aoibh could roll her eyes any harder, she might damage something. Well, Lumiya had dug holes for them. Pleasurable. Hell, even a rabbit good do good work building and intricate community of burrows and construct an empire of a warden, albeit by himself. For once, the huntress thought better than too spit out another insult, her eyes were wary with agitation and a quietly stirring malice, that had better kept being subsided. Anyone would rue the day it came alive to her surface. It wasn't fair. I should be right. It isn't fair. The frustrations that plagued her since her early days of puphood were demeaning her eyesight. Always feeling rejected by her mother. It isn't not my fault. Her father's soft gaze of disappointment. It was never fair for me. Looked differently while sister received ballads of praise and adoration. I hate them. Being exiled. I never had a chance. Being told off by Lumiya. She can't be smarter than me.

Fuck. All her points and were sturdy and well, and they were all truthful. One would assume she was so strongly stubborn, she won, or at least assumed she won every dispute. Though, at times, she felt utterly defeated on the inside. It was no secret she was easily disliked, and she knew it. She always blamed her demeanor on her history and parenting, but maybe she was just horrible in that sense. Her resolve was just a slew of curses to most issues she faced. Aoibh is ignorant. She is horribly stubborn. Entitled. Less than. I hate this, I hate myself. Anger felt like her only way out. Maybe that was all it was, destined to be alone and an exile forever. She has't answered any calls, because she simply didn't care. There was a list of reasons she could pass by with, but she was just that, angry Lumiya had something she didn't. Individuals who were devoted to her, a kindness and passion unmatched, elegant beauty, easily loved.

Her heart felt numb with the promise of another exile. Maybe she was better off that way, she wasn't made for others. Others certainly weren't made for her. Frustration quickly translated into tears kissing her pupils in pure ardor.  ❝ Enjoy yourself then, you've proven you're better than me. Relish in it, ❞ her voice resorts to a soft growl to hide her broken tones. Her body hopes to surrender to the escape of the willows, perhaps they could stay and droop and weather like fish carcass together. She supposed after a clear revelation, she had learned something. She understood why she simply couldn't win. Amd why she was less than. 
Messages In This Thread
Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 12, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 15, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 22, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 25, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - April 04, 2020, 08:00 AM