my head is an animal.
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha

One of the usurper's followers was patrolling their territory. Mapping. Remembering. Using this information to his, and his lady's gain. The assassin did not like it. He did not like his home being examined like this.

Stalking the mercenary, his ice blue eyes coldly fixed on the male's coat as the bear of a wolf walked through the valley. The darkness of night only aided him, his dark coat blending into the shadows. He stayed downwind of him, waiting for the perfect moment to reveal himself.

From what he's seen, the wolf was predictable. Painfully so. Kaname already had an idea on what course this merc was going to take. It was boring. Once the bear turned his attention to the southeast borders, Kaname increased his steps, taking a wide berth around him to appear in front of him, as if he was never following him in the first place. The assassin parted from the shadows, placing himself in front of the mercenary. "Greetings." He said simply.

Messages In This Thread
my head is an animal. - by Andrus - August 19, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Kaname - August 21, 2014, 09:08 PM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Andrus - August 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Kaname - August 25, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Andrus - August 27, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Kaname - August 28, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Andrus - August 28, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: my head is an animal. - by Kaname - August 29, 2014, 07:43 PM