Blacktail Deer Plateau Calling by stormlight
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Hope it's okay if I slide him in here... If not, just yell at me and tell him to go away ;)

His day, thus far, had been filled with thoughts of her. It was nothing new, really, especially since he had hunted for her successfully and he had gotten the chance to show her that he really wasn’t incapable of doing certain things that others with sight were able to do. It had left him in a rather good mood, though, and, well, he almost felt like he was emotionally on top of the world. Sure, his depression was still there, still trying to hang on firmly, but he no longer thought about wanting to join his parents, his father. Instead, he thought about reasons why he wanted to stay alive, remaining here. And it all pointed back to her.

The sound of voices in the distance caught his attention and he headed in the direction they were coming from, keeping his ears pushed entirely forward and using his hearing and nose to guide him. He already knew the forest inside and out, knew his way around almost better than he did back in the pack he’d been born into. That right there spoke volumes, too. But it was the sound of a growl that caused him to pick up the pace. Sniffing the air as he got closer, the fur down his entire back raised, standing on end. He knew that scent. Would never forget that scent. She had some nerve coming back to these borders, that was for sure.

Stepping out of the line of trees, he moved up beside Ray with his head and tail lifted. Milky eyes stared forward, unblinking, unseeing, but he didn’t need his sight to know the location of everyone that was present, or to know that Vilocity was one of the ones there. He said nothing as he stood there, tall and proud. He was there because this was his home, this was where he belonged, and being there to back up Koontz was what he was supposed to do.

Messages In This Thread
Calling by stormlight - by Pied - October 09, 2013, 01:47 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Hawkeye - October 09, 2013, 02:31 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Koontz - October 09, 2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Cuan - October 11, 2013, 07:18 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Pied - October 11, 2013, 10:32 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Yildun - October 12, 2013, 09:02 AM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Hawkeye - October 14, 2013, 02:41 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Koontz - October 14, 2013, 03:10 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Pied - October 22, 2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Hawkeye - November 11, 2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Calling by stormlight - by Koontz - November 11, 2013, 02:17 PM