Whitefish River I'd rather find myself in nature
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
Connor was happy to have someone like Emrik here, he was a good packmate so far so the titan didn't really have any concerns about him at all, but he was just worried about his current injuries. The man said he should be fine to return to the plains, but there was an aching feeling that was telling Connor that perhaps he should keep a close eye on him, just in case he falls in a hole again. But he thought of it as a little joke, so he turned to Emrik with a teasing look, "I might have to scout out your route so that you don't go falling into any holes again!" He laughed for he always thought a bit of humor would light up any situation so the mood wasn't so gloomy.

The titan's ears perked in interest when his packmate said that Speedy wouldn't let him out of his sight again, he looked at Emrik with a bit of curiosity, "so you and Speedy must be close then?" He concluded, it was the only reason that he would say something like that. The cinnamon man still had to learn a lot about his packmates, but chatting with Emrik was a very good path forward for him. Their journey started to get a bit rough with everything growing thicker by the minute, Connor knew he would be fine, but he wasn't sure how his partner would vary, so he would purposefully go ahead of Emrik and look back to make sure he got over the terrain okay. It saddened the man when he saw the destruction the earthquake caused, but he had to remind himself that his scouting help would push Kaistleoki in the right direction.

And he was more than happy to lend a helping paw.
Messages In This Thread
I'd rather find myself in nature - by Emrik - March 25, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Connor - March 25, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Emrik - March 25, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Connor - March 25, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Emrik - March 25, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Connor - March 27, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Emrik - March 28, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Connor - April 04, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: I'd rather find myself in nature - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 12:58 AM