Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye felt something tighten in her chest. She was suppressing the panic she felt, but it was starting to get difficult to breathe. Even though he'd denied wanting to take the woman with pups as a mate, the dark female still didn't feel right. Was my decision to speak up too rash?

Her mouth parted slightly as Ferdie looked away. Dark ears tilted slightly back for a few moments before he sank to the ground. Her body started to shift before she could think, but she settled back and watched him.

When he sat back up, he somehow grasped her attention even more. She didn't her him say that he couldn't follow his heart, but she did hear the mini speech he gave moments later. "I will show you. It is best to think with both your heart and your head, though. One cannot work without the other." A pause. "Your dick is entirely separate." Smirking, Hawkeye wasn't sure if that was a good start to showing him she could be an Alpha, but what was an Alpha without humor some of the time?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Hawkeye - August 22, 2014, 09:30 AM