[m] water that i crave
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian looked into his eyes, searching for something, anything that told her this was a cruel joke, but all she saw was love and respect, an earnest desire to please her. None had ever looked at her like this. No one had ever looked at her the way Ragnar looked at her now.

She shivered when his tongue touched her ear, a breath hitching in her throat. Vaguely she wondered how her ear could be so connected with every nerve that fired in her body right now. How could such a simple touch engulf her in a fire so consuming.

Nerian nodded agreeing to the name she would not deny Ragnar the honor of naming the children even if she did not like the names. This one though pulled at her heart strings. Do not decide now whom shall have the honor of that name. When you look upon the pups no matter the timing of their birth you will know which name belongs to whom. Nerian was glad for her insight there it seemed she was getting wiser. Or at the very least uncovering the wisdom she already had. Ragnar I have the prayer you requested of me I heard my god speak it to me just moments ago

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen

She knew that this prayer would mean something entirely different to Ragnar then it did to her congregation but it fit and eventually she might explain to the pup the origin of the prayer and why. She had opened up to Ragnar about her Vision, though she left declined to speak of the details of the actual vision, since it had been very, very far from an inspiring vision. She hoped Ragnar would accept the prayer for what it was.

Messages In This Thread
[m] water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:04 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 19, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 22, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - August 27, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - August 29, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Nerian - September 04, 2014, 06:17 AM
RE: water that i crave - by Ragnar - September 11, 2014, 06:07 AM