Hoshor Plains Challenge what the future holds
35 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
This woman was proving herself to be more than Peony could have ever asked for, a true medic! If at all possible, the girl's features lit up even more at Speedy's mentioned profession. Somehow, Peony kept herself quiet through the woman's chattering. She didn't mind though, every piece of information furthering the girl's excitement. "Oh yes!" She exclaimed, practically jumping at the offer. "I must admit though, I am not the most skilled at the moment! I have studied plenty, but I find it to be difficult to find anywhere to get experience other than myself!" 

Peony's mother had been the one to introduce her to the medical field, that being her very own profession. But, her mother never let her actually practice on anyone due to the fact that Peony hadn't been ready at the time. Her mother passed before she was ever even close to being able to hold that responsibility and her father had no muse nor business with her interest. So the young one had simply kept the urge at bay and retained the necessary information for a time such as this, one where her passion might just be attainable. Flashing a cheeky smile the russet lady finished: "If you would like, I could take you up on that offer!"
-If found return to Kaistleoki!!- 
Peony has anosmia (loss of smell) and is extremely extroverted, good luck!
Messages In This Thread
Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - February 21, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - February 21, 2020, 09:19 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - March 09, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - March 11, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - March 24, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - March 25, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - April 03, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Peony - April 05, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: Challenge what the future holds - by Speedy - April 10, 2020, 08:19 PM