Haunted Wood I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
With nothing else to eat for the past week the rabbit tasted like a fresh bit of bison, the most delicious meal she could hope for, given what she could get. She appreciated his step back, it was a sign that he didn't wish to exert his dominance over her. Something all members of the pack likely had over her as a prisoner. 

Her eating stopped a moment as she began speaking of his opinions of her being down here, seemingly different than the ones that had thrown her in here in the first place. But before he could finish another joined them, one that snuck upon Cordelia with his small size and light footsteps. A chunky gray and black-streaked pup came before them and unperturbed approached Cordelia. 

He lightly touched her nose and began to chew on some of the edges of the rabbit's pelt. Since this was the only food she had received since being here a part of her was angered that it would then be taken away for a pup. But she knew she had no standing here and likely was beneath even the pups of this territory. But a stronger part of her simply couldn't deny the pup the satisfaction. He reminded her of her younger siblings and how they were at this time, completely oblivious to the nature of what was going on around them.

The white male approached and anxiously took a portion of her meal and reduce its texture for the pup to eat more seemlessly. She continued to eat wanting to get all she could before it was allocated to others now within the pit but also knowing that a small pup would require little. "He's what... a month or so old?" she asked.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 05, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Guardián - April 05, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Cordelia - April 10, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by Guardián - April 11, 2020, 07:30 AM
RE: I've Fallen & I Can't Get Up - by RIP Clarence - April 17, 2020, 11:32 PM