Moonspear call me a thief
17 Posts
Ooc —
Frøya did her best to reach her head further into the burrow, but the snarling fox remain out of reach. She would need to make the entrance larger if she was going to stand a chance of chasing out the red-furred habitant. Fortunately, a smaller wolf, a dark pup had turned up to observe her — a pup that the female was unaware of until she finally lifted her head from the den again.

Immediately catching his scent, Frøya spun around quickly to face him, her ears perked up and her tail waving behind her in surprise. He had startled her. Still, the female steadied her heart and her widened eyes softened as she greeted the younger wolf with a polite smile. "Sorry, I didn't realise you'd snuck up on me." She said, acknowledging him with a playful glint in her deep orange eyes.

"I'm Frøya, and you must be one of Dirge and Hydra's brood?" She asked, assuming so by the common appearance the pup held with the Moonspear queen. "I don't suppose you'd be willing to help me rid this hole of a fox, would you?" The female asked, a mischevious grin spreading across her charcoal lips as she turned to glance back towards the den.
Messages In This Thread
call me a thief - by Frøya - April 11, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: call me a thief - by Antares - April 13, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: call me a thief - by Frøya - April 13, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: call me a thief - by Dirge - April 14, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: call me a thief - by Antares - April 15, 2020, 12:21 AM