The Sunspire I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life?
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna was a huge lover of physical contact/affection. Possibly one of the best things about being in a pack was the constant closeness you could have with your fellow packmates. Ferdie seemed to prescribe to this belief also, for he greeted her with an affectionate rub on her neck, which she returned in kind with a nuzzle to his jawline.

"I have been to a hot spring, not too long ago! It was an amazing place! I haven't been to our own, however." Her tail waved happily at the thought of exploring someplace new in the territory, but she would be just as happy doing anything else, so long as she was doing it with her packmates. She had not formally met Aleera but gave her a smile, then relaxed under Ferdie's grooming. She normally kept her pelt pretty spotless but when one was training to be a naturalist, what could you do?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can train my Fleas why can't I train my life? - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 05:10 PM