Cerulean Cape soldier, keep on marching on
15 Posts
Ooc — Impala
she is unmoving as the moments tick by. only seconds and she had been enamoured by his possessiveness. it was her only goal: to  be possessed. and so she would relish in this man's presence. he the victor over her--claiming her loyalt lest another bring him to his knees. and all of this realization brought for the charming smirk on her face. he was her own to serve and now she could not help but feel complete. 

the way he spoke her name sent a deliberate chilld down her spine. he was a cunning man, that she could tell, and his dark mannerisms were ever so enchanting. his gaze something she could positively drown herself in. he came forward upon introducing himself and the jezebel felt herself full of wanton lust for the vampyric male, "i happened here when my previous owner disappeared. i wandered around looking for you," the words are bold, and while she had not specifically meant she was looking for the man she just meant. she meant she was looking for someone of his kind: someone that knew she was to be a controlled addition to a harem. men often did not deserve a life with only one darling--but she would insist she should always usurp the rest.
Messages In This Thread
soldier, keep on marching on - by Magdalene - April 03, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Abaddon - April 03, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Magdalene - April 03, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Huā - April 03, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Abaddon - April 03, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Magdalene - April 04, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Abaddon - April 13, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Magdalene - April 13, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Abaddon - April 15, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: soldier, keep on marching on - by Magdalene - April 26, 2020, 09:41 PM