Great Bear Wilderness nothing you can say that can tear me away
134 Posts
Ooc — summer
omg... hes cute I love him

The ctrying seemed to cease, or at least slow as his attention was grabbed by her words or expression. Another word came from the boy, and this time she finally understood what he was hoping to say- hungry! He had latched onto that bit, and she figured he must have done semblance of the meaning of it. Though she could not see his tail at this angle, she could feel him begin to wiggle with excitement, and her own tail wagged joyfully in response. 

Soon she had carried him to the base of a lone tree, placing him carefully beside one of the roots. There was no way to keep a child in place- and so she knew, she must hunt quickly, and keep one eye on the child at all times. Gaze remained partially focused on him as she followed the nearby trail of a vole. The creature was not much, to any adult- but it ought to satisfy a child. 

It was only a minute or two later that she had the thing grasped neatly between her teeth- as always, careful not to brutalize the animal in any way, make it too disgusting to look at. If she never had to hunt for food, she never would- the process of killing an animal, snapping its bones, sent a shiver down Chanel's spine. 

She had only wandered a couple of yards, and so returned to the tree with the vole between jaws, hoping the boy had remained in place.
threads 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: nothing you can say that can tear me away - by Chanel - April 14, 2020, 11:53 PM