The Sentinels Take me out, and take me home,
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He had come drunkenly in pursuit of Lenny. She'd lived west, and he'd headed west. No, he'd never love her the way he loved Deidra. But she was cute, and charming, and if he got high enough maybe he could imagine she was Dei. Just for a minute. 

He'd wandered too far. Of course. He was always damned to this, life was one long torture fest and poppy seeds and Deidra were the only things that seemed to relieve his sorrow. The former was not near enough to comfort him. The latter might be- and so he searched for a couple of minutes in the lighter grasses of the shore. There he found what he delighted, plucked it and consumed it. It would take a few minutes to kick in. 

But before it could, new scents came to him on the breeze. 

Were the seeds hitting early? Or had he been blessed by worldly angels? He followed as a mindless boy whose mind only further melted as he walked, tied to the invisible rope. Lennie. And- another beautiful creature. So small, so delicate, so beautiful. Both of them smelled of heat, the stranger much stronger than the other, and he couldn't help the reaction his body naturally had to that- though he shamefully kept it subtle as possible. 

Greetings, Lenny. Greetings, Miss... He paid each of them a respectful nod, though tail wagged slightly behind him, revealing the eagerness of his thudding heart.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
Messages In This Thread
Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 14, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 16, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 16, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 25, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - May 04, 2020, 01:42 PM