The Sentinels Take me out, and take me home,
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Ibis. Wide ruby eyes gazed at her with something like nervousness as she danced around him, picking him apart like a celebrity on a red carpet. Was something wrong with his appearance? Could she hear his heart thumping wildly in his chest? He gulped down the lump in his throat, and did everything he could to surpress the natural excitement that rose in him as her scent trailed in fragrant ribbons after her. 

And then she was away, and he was practically leaning forward after her as she slunk up beside Lenny again- asking if she knew him, to which she answered truthfully. Nice to see you again. You too, Lenny... and Ibis- it's a true pleasure to meet you. Lenny leaned into Ibis, though her gaze teased at Fionn. Electricity ran down his spine- were the poppy seeds hitting yet, or was this something else entirely? 

We should, um... We should spar again. No, that didn't feel right. It wasn't that he wanted to spar, really. He just wanted to be near them... the words didn't come, and instead he crept forward carefully, hesitant like a shy fawn. Eyes flickered between both of their lovely faces. Has anyone told you two ladies how, um, beautiful you are? I, I just... Ah, there it was. The lack of control over what he was saying that came with the seeds. While he murmured it, he would come up close to Ibis in particular, nose sniffing eagerly at the hormone-tinged air like a curious rabbit. All the while his dark tail wagged back and forth behind him, betraying the tension that had begun to build within him.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
Messages In This Thread
Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 14, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 11:47 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 15, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 16, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - April 16, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 16, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Valencia - April 25, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Take me out, and take me home, - by Fionn - May 04, 2020, 01:42 PM