Haunted Wood Show me what you got
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The scent of the Warlord came snaking into his nostrils like the scent of garbage, he wanted to gag but he restrained himself from doing so and turned his large head towards the child that bore the title. As his eyes slid towards the brat, so many thoughts ran through his head at once, so many actions he wanted to pursue against him now that they were alone, but he knew that would be foolish. He practically towered over the smaller male as an aura of dominance was painted all over Ghidorah as he turned towards Valour as if time had slowed down. But as soon as he turned to face Valour, all of that intimidating aura vanished in an instant as a pleased smile was painted on his face. "Ah, Valour! I am pleased to meet you at last! Congratulations on becoming the new Warlord!" The golden titan forcefully wagged his tail.

"I'm flattered that you noticed me," he gave a small dip of his head, "though I do stand out a bit like the sun in this dark wood," he laughed at himself, referencing his golden pelt.
Messages In This Thread
Show me what you got - by Ghidorah - April 19, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Valour - April 19, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Ghidorah - April 19, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Show me what you got - by Valour - April 21, 2020, 11:41 AM