Stavanger Bay forever and always
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
He felt the glide of her tongue against his face but it and her words did nothing to soothe the Berserker, despite this he gave her his full attention, regardless. "The same way that I love all of my Gods, not just Odinn," Odinn was his favorite, of that there was no doubt, the one that Ragnar had the most connection too out of all of them, but he loved the others too. It was hard for him to explain, mostly because he didn't think he was saying it right. "It's not that you're not enough, I do not know, Thistle. I do not know to explain it to you." He didn't even know how to explain it to himself. He was confused, too, but he acted on what he felt rather than over analyzing it to death. He loved both of them and to him it was that simple. He wanted lots of sons and between the two of them he would get his desire. "Just because you did not love him does not mean that he didn't abandon you. He knocked you up and left. I'm just using him as an example. That no matter what you think of me, no matter how angry you get I'm not leaving you. I'm not going anywhere." It had nothing to do with Crete, in reality, he just didn't know any other example to use.

Thistle moved closer to him, her nips and bites out of tune with their conversation of Gyda and future daughters. Her teasing heated a pool of fire in his stomach. He had many purposes in life, so that if he lost one he could keep moving on, but one of those purposes was to be needed by his children. He was their father. He wanted them to need him when they were scared, to protect them, to give them advice when they needed it. As he considered that eventually they would come to a time when they didn't need him it filled him with an emptiness. "They don't have to always need me. I will just have so many children that I will never feel unneeded." He grinned at her suggestively, knowing that while they had a long while before she went into heat again they could keep practicing.

Messages In This Thread
forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 14, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 14, 2014, 08:46 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 15, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 17, 2014, 10:23 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 17, 2014, 05:05 PM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 18, 2014, 09:38 AM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
RE: forever and always - by Ragnar - August 19, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: forever and always - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 01:32 PM