Manifesto
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Hope you are feeling better! ^__^

"Skull," she breathed as fresh memories of months spent atop Arktayok Peak returned in a vivid rush; the Issumatar, dark and sublime, still perched atop the frozen summit with an icewater stare. A chill moved down her spine at the Sapputiwok's touch, and it spurred the vermilion woman to remember the raw liberty Siku had established and the oath which accompanied the Tartok surname. It was that moment when Proudheart had become Tuwawi. Nothing had ever been the same since.

"It has been a long time. Too long," she told him, but when the ebony man mentioned their matriarch's good tidings a sharp pang of guilt twisted in Tuwawi's gut. Her children were not born in Tartok's name, nor was the land she sought to be claimed for the widespread clan. A sense of disloyalty ebbed at her spirit, but a discerning sharpness remained as she traced Skull's peppered features. "How have you been, brother? It has been over a year since I followed Sevendeath to a land called Chinook. Did you hear of his branch? Snapjaw Battalion?" she asked, unaware how current Skull was on Tartok's distant efforts. "I did not remain under him for long... I traveled here, to Teekon, instead. Siku's daughter, Tonravik, worked hard to create a place in the image of her mother's upon Silvertip Mountain but, that too, was fleeting." She briefly frowned as gunmetal eyes reached Skull's cool bronze gaze. An opportunity to be candid presented itself, though she could not anticipate how Skull would see her ambitions.

"My family resides to the South in a pack called Swiftcurrent Creek, though we seek to move to this mountain in due time," she admitted to him. It was a risky to even consider transporting four children, barely two months old, to this uncultivated land. Yet an unyielding passion coursed through her veins; she would not be denied this purchase. "Where do you travel, Skull? Won't you stay? I feel we have much to share," she asked, offering a place for him within this new domain for however long he pleased.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 07, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 07, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 08, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 15, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 22, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 24, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 24, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 12:32 AM