Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
Kane absorbed everything in his head as he listened, trying to determine her needs. It sounded like they were well rounded with other fighters, but it could also prove beneficial to have sparring and trainings later on down the line. With Hydra saying that she would be interested in training with him, Kane nodded. "That can be arranged." he said. Kane went on to explain some of the situations he faced when protecting his pack, and some of the more brutal methods they used. Sometimes it was two on one, or one on one, depending on the situation. Sometimes there were factions of three or four wolves that went out and hunted the threat down to kill it and then return to the pack. His home never waited when a threat was nearby. It all depended on the situation. 

When she answered his question on traveling in pairs, it made Kane feel a little more comforted. A slight frown appeared when she spoke of not enforcing it. However it was possible that the threat was not large enough to start enforcing it, however, there was no reason why he couldn't follow along like she said. "I have no problem with following others should they allow me to. I imagine the threat is not severe enough to warrant such enforcement of supervision yet?" Kane asked. 

we can begin to fade out here if you wish, or continue on :) Up to you. I feel like that it might be getting to a good place to fade out on.

@Hydra
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Kane Ardelean - April 28, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM