Sunbeam Lair and I told you to be fine
1 Posts
Ooc — Akando
Yellowstone had been Goliath's home for as long as he could remember. His family had been there for many generations; hell, Goliath was pretty sure at some point that his ancestors had ruled the entire forest, especially considering how infamous Caw was with the ladies.

Yellowstone had been his home.. until it wasn't. His home was gone, something fierce called a volcano ripped through the lands, taking everyone and everything in its path. Goliath had never seen such madness. Even stone and rock fell victim to the red ooze that came out, from the ground. 

Gray ash flakes clouded the skies, falling like rain. He couldn't risk going back without being trampled. He had to abandon everyone and everything he'd ever known and that alone was both heartbreaking and terrifying. So he'd run; running for many miles until he'd entered new, healthy forest of Sunspire. 

The first thing he had to do was eat, though. Something to drink would be nice, also, but that came with the territory, depending on how juicy the meat was. Nostrils flared, ears perking forward as he came upon what looked like a badger. That would do, right? It didn't smell like a badger, though, but that was most definitely a badger coat! Ah well, food was food, right? For now, and mostly because he wasn't familiar with these forests, he'd follow the thing. Maybe it would lead him to more tasty badgers?!
Messages In This Thread
and I told you to be fine - by Necahual - April 29, 2020, 10:43 AM
RE: and I told you to be fine - by Goliath Rex - April 29, 2020, 08:13 PM
RE: and I told you to be fine - by Necahual - May 11, 2020, 06:14 PM