Manifesto
<span title="to conquer every mountain shown"><div class="skulltitle">sum of all and by them driven</div>

<style>.skulltitle {
font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;
font-size:10pt;
text-shadow:0px 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1);
</style>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'></span>
11 Posts
Ooc — Leah
I am! Wrist is still a bit stiff from being immobile, but I'm working through it. :)

Had he known about Tuwawi's guilt on the matter, he still would have made no mention of it. As it stood, from his perspective, they were still both as much Tartok as they had been the day they departed Arktayok Peak, regardless of past or current allegiances. But he couldn't read her mind, nor did her expression shift to indicate the intrusion of emotion, so he remained completely oblivious. The only sign of his fondness for her was the slow swing of his tail behind his ankles, and the quiet smile on his lips.

The peppered wolf did not look away when she met his gaze, but did not bristle with indignation, either. His smile grew a fraction, and he nodded in response to her first question, and the second. Snapjaw, yes. Sevendeath, as far as he was aware, still headed the branch to this day but he decided to wait on indulging her of that information until she was finished speaking. As for Tonravik... he was uncertain, and that did not settle well with him, especially with this news that her efforts here were fleeting at best.

He cants his head just a hair to the side, and regards the flame-kissed woman with a keen, thoughtful look. Skull does not immediately respond, and seems to ruminate over the question for a few breathes before speaking in the quiet and measured tones he is known for. "I will. Until your children are grown, at the very least, and perhaps longer should you still find need of me." He replies with a nod of his shaggy head. "I have heard of Snapjaw, and others. The summer has been a bountiful time for all, and no clan I have visited is struggling yet. We shall see, come winter. Perhaps Tonravik will find her way to us, or to the Issumatar if she has not already."
Messages In This Thread
Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 07, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 07, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 08, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 15, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 22, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 24, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 24, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 12:32 AM