Fox's Glade fix me or conflict me, i'll take anything
all my life they say that time heals
but i'm sick and tired of waiting
63 Posts
Ooc — mista
restless slumber had taken alamar, where stays curled underneath a nearby tree, jaime wanders without his knowing. it is the violent thud and the snap that follows that raises the boy in sudden awareness. his head jolts upwards, disoriented from the sudden movement—blurred vision blind and head wobbly in those precious seconds.
a beat later he is on his feet, ignoring the fatigued screams of his body as he trots forth grabbing the cache of herbs he has left with a sickening suspicion settling in the pit of his stomach. jaime? he calls out, following the scent until he spots the boy fanned in an awkward position from the tree’s grasps. pain and a leg snapped like a twig evident. his breath quickens, heart racing a beat as he moves closer. deep breath.
the doctor’s mask goes on. leaf bundle placed upon the ground, he noses him quietly. initial inspection proves his assumption right. maneuvering the bundle open gently, he picks a smaller cluster, one filled with a few seeds known for numbing pain. eat these.
open for threads & sprees · going after caregiver & naturalist or hunter
common language · «spanish»
Messages In This Thread
fix me or conflict me, i'll take anything - by Jaime2 - April 24, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: fix me or conflict me, i'll take anything - by Alamar - April 30, 2020, 07:45 PM