Whitefish River We're in the car on a highway
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Oh... I didn't know. He was in a mild state of astonishment. Well shit, normally he was cautious of these things but even then it was hard to do so in a moment's panic. Someone had to take the brunt of the cat's fury and it was either him or Inna - his decision was obvious. Nor did he regret it. 

With a smirk he eyed the herb kind Speedy had offered, and with a little chuckle, he made the decision to explain himself. The pack's healer should know of his condition, she of all individuals should know for the situation at hand and for those that would certainly come in the future. Don't think of me as a "brave fool", but they would go to waste on me.

Plus, someone might need them more than he does, so he wasn' trying to be rude by rejecting them. Simply looking out for the next guy who might want to dull that "pain". I think it's time to explain, while I do so, please go ahead with the treatment. Her doing her job won't do much to stop him after all.

I can't feel pain, I was always like this. Never felt it, don't know what it's like. It was a simple start. I don't know when I need to go to the washroom, when I'm hungry, or when I'm hurt or sore - but I also can't feel pleasure either, nor can I smell very well. So you see, I am the ultimate painkiller for myself! He ended it all with a mighty lighthearted laugh.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 01, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 06:07 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 02, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 04, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 12, 2020, 01:36 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 15, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Hieronymous - May 18, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: We're in the car on a highway - by Speedy - May 19, 2020, 01:44 PM