Manifesto
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
They watched one another as a pregnant pause came between one another. Skull carefully ruminated over the information Tuwawi had delivered and she, in turn, watched him patiently. After a long while the dark solider uttered I will, offering his loyalty to the Sveijarn — at least until her children were old enough to look after themselves. Tuwawi gave him an honest smile and knowing nod, ears pitched forwards to receive his words. "Excellent," she said agreeably. Skulls presence would not only further protect the family, but would allow Tuwawi to reconnect with her Tartok roots. "I am sure you will find the kids most... rambunctious. Perhaps you have a soft spot, eh?" she jested while nudging the stoic's cheek with her maimed snout. "Though the trip is sure to wear them out," she added voice turning a bit flat. She could not predict how their travels would turn out. At least with Skull and Týrr, things were looking up.

Skull noted that perhaps Siku or Tonravik would find them, and Tuwawi could not help but both adore and dread that sentiment. Would they truly be pleased with her family? Siku was a proud, albeit savage woman. It was not beyond her power or conscious to slay what she did not deem worthy - not that Tuwawi would allow that to pass. Would they see her new life as an act of infidelity? "Perhaps," she mused. "But I have not seen our matriarch or her get for quite some time," though she remained unaware that Týrr had ties to Tartok, as well. However, that did not mean they weren't out there.

"In the meantime... hunt with me? You must be tired. Together we could find some easy quarry," maybe a rabbit, or rockfowl. Tuwawi was still in the process of mappig out the available game and two minds were always better than one. And, while on the trail, perhaps it would be worthwhile to pick Skull's mind to absorb whatever advice the seasoned wanderer had to offer.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 06, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 07, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 07, 2014, 11:57 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 08, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 15, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 22, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 24, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 24, 2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Skull - August 24, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: Manifesto - by Tuwawi RIP - August 25, 2014, 12:32 AM