Phoenix Maplewood out with the cold, in with the new
2 Posts
Ooc — Boulder
The scent of maple and the sweet sap of the trees bearing the same namesake were a new experience for the foreigner. It was nicer than the sharper musk carried by the pines of his homeland and Vito would surely be remiss not to slow his gait and take it in. He could imagine the sweet nectar against his tongue while he lounged on heaps of the finest skins; perhaps a few females keeping him warm and sated too. It was a thought that beckoned a smile to etch across his coal-colored lips.

Alas, stuck in the daydream as he was, Vito did not notice the approach of another until spoken words broke his bliss. Well hello, friend. A voice greeted in turn with a purposeful friendly tone and equally welcoming disposition. First impressions were very important, of course. Every new face was a new potential customer after all. These bridges didn't build themselves. Staying? Oh no, not me. I'm simply 'passing through' as you put it. New to the area I'm afraid. Speaking of which, now that Vito was able to get a good look at his fellow wolf (and better yet smell), it was a bit of an unexpected surprise. Clearly this stranger was a biological female, yet they did not carry themselves in such a manner. In all honesty the Eastern wolf would never understand these types of creatures, but his own conceited view of the world had no place during business hours.

The foreigner presented the ghostly specter with his best crooked grin as he continued, And yourself? In search of something, maybe?
Messages In This Thread
out with the cold, in with the new - by Vito - May 04, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: out with the cold, in with the new - by Zephyr - May 04, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: out with the cold, in with the new - by Vito - May 05, 2020, 10:19 AM