The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
Metallic was a good way to describe it. The taste never bothered him too much when eating, but if he were to consume large amounts of blood at once, he was pretty sure it would bother him. Yeah, too metallic, he agreed. It would be like eating rocks or something. 

Yeah, sure, he agreed. I'm not always the best at it, but I can try and show you. It was only recently that he even realized the draw to having some kind of balance in his life. He spent quite a lot of time with his own thoughts trying to figure out who he was and what he wanted to do with his life. Acheron was surprised by his question, but only paused a few seconds before nodding. Yeah, sure, he replied. I had planned on returning for a couple days before leaving, so as long as you're fine staying there for that long too... He needed to talk to his family and talk to the leaders. Plus this was kind of big decision; he wanted to make sure he took his time making it. Of course, I'll have to make sure it's okay with the leaders once we get there. He didn't think they would mind, but it was only proper to check first before allowing a stranger into the territory.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Acheron - May 07, 2020, 12:02 PM