The Sunspire heaven bend to take my hand.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie

Summer felt relieved when she didn't push the Jace issue. It seemed too soon for him to be pestering the man again, especially when he had just taken up so much of the important wolf's time already that day. As she bounded off towards the trees, he felt himself hesitate before pulling himself to his paws, grabbing his antler and following after her. He was rather surprised by how quickly she had taken off, but he was starting to feel more at ease with her (even though she probably had no idea based on the way he continued to act).

He pulled up alongside of her and slowed to an easy trot as the approached the trees, his ears lifting to hear her question. He felt his gaze falling to the ground to quickly scan for somewhere safe to place his treasure, whining softly at her as an apologetic just a moment. Summer turned away from her and bounded over to a particularly gnarled tree and placed his antler safely against its roots. He took a quick look around to make sure no one had seen, then went ahead and shifted old leaves and other scattered foliage over it with his nose. Once satisfied, he returned to Vienna.

"Sorry about that," he said gently, "I came from a creek, actually, but I don't really remember it. My Dad took me away with him when I was very young." Summer stopped there, for he knew what came next in the story and he didn't really want to be the one to bring it up. His mother's death did not haunt him much, not like it had haunted his father. Even Dhani's departure was a wound that was beginning to heal, except for in Summer's weakest moments. But still, the conversation was one that often made others feel pity for him, and nothing wracked the young Ostrega with guilt like the sympathies of those around him.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 17, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 17, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - July 25, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - July 26, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 02, 2014, 01:14 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 15, 2014, 03:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 20, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 23, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - August 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - August 31, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 08, 2014, 07:54 AM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 09, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Summer Ostrega - September 22, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: heaven bend to take my hand. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:37 PM