Northstar Vale Swimin' in My New Life Downtown
133 Posts
Ooc —
The Empress seemed to take the idea well as her expression quickly changed to one of wonder that reminded him much of the children he usually spun tales for. Ah, but don't you know your highness, scary stories are my specialty~. He chuckled and leaned back on his spot. Something calming would take some digging, as he said most of his stories were filled with danger and adventure as they were based on real-life encounters. A happy story, eh? He hummed, eyes searching the space behind Reiko as if a solution was written in the scenery.

Alright then, how about the story of the lost soul? Sounds depressing, but I promise it's a good one. Although in reality, there was no set ending to this tale. Rather Reiko realized it or not, this story was more personal than most of the cowboy's tales. I knew a boy once, strange as it was he was often referred to as Fate despite having an actual name. He came from a mountain pack where the land amongst the peaks stretched far and wide much like this vale of ours. A slice of heaven amongst barren lands. Life for him was good and it was clear his family cherished each day. Those who lived there lived for the glory of the land the Gods had bestowed upon them, but even after acknowledging the blessings in his life, it was clear Fate was broken up.
Thread log, played by Aso, #2F4F4F , pawprintTobi's Playlist  3/5  3/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 03, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 06, 2020, 08:30 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 07, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 11, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 11, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 14, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - April 18, 2020, 02:49 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - April 20, 2020, 02:06 PM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Tobias - May 12, 2020, 02:02 AM
RE: Swimin' in My New Life Downtown - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 04:49 PM