Lost Creek Hollow i'm out of the game
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
ears rove tight against his skull at the gleam of polished ivory flashed his way and hints of mild surprise strike dully within sage eyes. testy. narrowing his gaze, he rolls back over images obediently drawn up on his mind's command; scanning memories for all of the best spots he'd passed to escape or hide should it become necessary. admittedly, thanks to the dozy hum of his blood the images are not quite so crisp and he finds himself mentally squinting a little but...accurate all the same. somewhat satisfied, he exhales heavily and blinks a number of times at the shadowed fiend strung before him. like a bow waiting restlessly to release its noxious arrow so that it can strike with careful precision. another withering exhale, he was so tired

brows knit in an act of frustration at the words, trying to think of what on earth could satisfy this eldritch need to be...insulted? letting a muscle feather in the cage of his jaws, he watches carefully before muttering wryly "is it suddenly a crime to snort?rolling muscles back in an effort to dispel the gradual movement towards tension, had it not been for the soothing stroke on his mind he likely would be freaking out by now. the idea of feeling that rancid breath bearing down on him or having to feel his own teeth cut through flesh...his head hurt a little. but then....a hiss dragged itself into the damp air at the nonsensical bullshit he spewed!

how dare....how DARE he! shuddering a little, he pushed to stand; skinny frame bristling like an enraged house cat as he prowled from the cover with a similar gait. more drops managed to worm themselves through the reaching claws of branches intertwining above him and he flinched at the contact but simmering eyes drove into the large brute before him. "dull my senses?his voice was low, burning not with the hot flames of fire but rather the most pristine shards of ice. "you know....nothing!unable to bear the itch of such eye contact, he broke off to glare stonily at the whispering trees behind his dark bulk. shivers danced up and down his spine as he fought against the curious heads of those monsters peeking up from the slumber the drugs had put them under. no, no, no....

letting lids flutter shut momentarily as the green grew stabbing in its luminescence, the murmur of the stream so loud. how could he say that...he did not know what it was like...no one knew a damn THING. shivering, dry lips part to whisper again; much weaker now "you know absolutely nothing...about me"

Messages In This Thread
i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 15, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 15, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 15, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 15, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 16, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 19, 2020, 04:48 PM