Duck Lake Cruel limits
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
It wasn't until he turned his head that Pheiros realized how handsome he was; it made blood rise to his cheeks and a hard swallow move down his throat. He was so focused on the stranger's face that he let the greeting hang in the air without a reply. The man turned to fully face him, further rendering him speechless. The comment on his ears finally pulled his focus back to the present, and he looked away shyly. Oh, uh, thanks, he replied. It wasn't the first time someone had brought up his strange ears within seconds of meeting him. He was beginning to be a little self-conscious about them because, well, they didn't look like any other ears he had seen on anyone else. Why were his different?

I'm Pheiros, he offered next, his tail wagging against his legs again. Mind if I join you? he asked and then immediately realized it sounded kind of awkward since the handsome man hadn't actually stated that he had been doing anything. I mean, in whatever you're doing, he added, not very smoothly at all.
Messages In This Thread
Cruel limits - by Rex Melonii - May 16, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Cruel limits - by Pheiros - May 16, 2020, 10:12 PM
RE: Cruel limits - by Rex Melonii - May 16, 2020, 10:32 PM
RE: Cruel limits - by Pheiros - May 16, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Cruel limits - by Rex Melonii - May 16, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Cruel limits - by Pheiros - May 16, 2020, 11:51 PM
RE: Cruel limits - by Rex Melonii - May 17, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: Cruel limits - by Pheiros - May 21, 2020, 02:17 PM