Whitebark Stream And maybe my story can have a happy end
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
He liked her too. He liked her too! She wanted to sing. But her excitement shuddered to a halt. 
Did he merely like her as a friend? Or something more? If she made a move and he rejected her she would be heartbroken. And there was the question of how to proceed. Sure, she knew how to flirt, and make eyes, but that was child play.
He asked her origin and she giggled, licking away a fish bone buried in her gums. 
"I ran Artyom over, tripped, and fell headfirst into a snowdrift." She burst out laughing at herself. "I was near the coast, and was trying to find my place in the world....I'd lost my family, my pack, my home...I had been wandering for months. The sea reminded me of where I'm from. I might go visit it again this summer." 
Messages In This Thread
And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - April 19, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 24, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 29, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - May 17, 2020, 06:36 PM