The Sentinels 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Pushing her face harder into Takara's fur until she couldn't see, Minori cried silently. For everything that was lost she finally felt it, after so long pushing quietly through she knew she was broken and lonely. Hearing Takara cry with her she licked softly at the brown the along her neck, kissing sweetly to try and comfort the woman and also herself. It felt so damn good to be held and to have someone to hold again that the tears spilled hot and uncontrolled from her eyes. It stung to hear Takara take all the blame even though it's what she'd originally wanted in her anger and she whined "No..Not all of it.." there wasn't much comfort in that but she moved past it only wanting to focus on the promise that she'd stay this time and then-

"I love you" 

Ears falling to her skull she felt the weight of the entire world pressing down on her. All she wanted to do was say the words back and rush her home but they caught in her throat leaving a few moment's pause before she murmured "I love you too" because it was true even though for the moment she wasn't entirely sure it would do her any good "lets go home" she said and pulled back, offering a more hopeful smile and a sway of her tail.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause I'm a screamer, baby make me a mute - by Minori - May 18, 2020, 10:57 PM