Lost Creek Hollow i'm out of the game
don't leave me here alone
49 Posts
Ooc — Jem
eyes shift off to glare at the jovial ripple of verdant vegetation, regarding it with an air of open suspicion as if such beauty hid sneering monsters within. a huff pushes forth at the statement, "i was simply reminding you of your lack of knowledge in regards to me and why i do what i doa frown presses against his features but the bite has receded as quick as it came, leaving behind the dejected ashes of the frail creature that stood before the looming beast. "and if you don't care then why bother to point it out? what do you benefit from telling me what i already know, i'm no foola small spark does ignite with that final syllable, lip briefly curling in utter disgust that anyone could see him as a moron. he blinks slowly, and if he had the means to he'd surely be rubbing at his temples now in utter exasperation. what did this man of shadow and stone want from him? the slight shift in that resonant voice is not missed but the meaning behind it is lost on the creme boy as he casts a sharp look across those pressing eyes once more. yet always such fleeting clashes of eye contact, he blinks down to focus on the constriction of chest muscles working to assist each breath the man decided to steal from the air writhing about them.

a small movement tipped his head to the side as soft sage roamed slowly across his breast. it was rather beguiling, the intricate puzzle that made up each of them. so much effort went into this game of who came up superior but in the end they were all just restless souls confined to these delicate vessels. such power coiled around the brute before him and yet...the same wound; same herb...would snuff the life from them as if they were but a maggot writhing in the dirt. fascinated, it took a number of blinks before he looked back up to the cool features of his unbidden company. straightening a little, he drawled lowly "i find myself wondering...why you seem so opposed to the dulling of ones sense?and he wondered, what effects would the plant have on a wolf that seen the world at so slow a pace in their normal day to day. reif felt quite fine, although it seemed he'd underestimated the power of whatever malfunction lay coded within his mind. he'd felt it rising when the accusation had first stung, hissing and fighting to escape the heavy gloom. at least for now it seemed content to settle again, he'd be rightfully pissed if some of his collection was wasted thanks to brutish, knuckle headed know-it-alls who really knew nothing.

Messages In This Thread
i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 15, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 15, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 15, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 15, 2020, 04:00 PM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 05:09 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 16, 2020, 08:48 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Joaquin - May 16, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: i'm out of the game - by Reif - May 19, 2020, 04:48 PM